CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Case of the Bliss



My good friend Amanda borrowed my Bliss set last week and I LOVE LOVE IT when she borrows a set cuz i know she's going to create something clean and simple that i JUST HAVE to case! Well when she returned the stamp set she generously gave me a sample of the card she created for her class.....welllll i just had to CASE it right away. After I stamped a few of them out i knew right away this was a great duplicatable card and it was going to be one of the 4 card designs we'll be creating at my upcoming stamp a stack (SAS) card class. (check out my events calendar for dates). This is definitely an all occasions card. All you have to do is get out your Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and stamp whatever greeting you wish!! I don't know if you can see but the black card stock is textured!

Amanda saw this card on Stampin Connection and modified to suit her class, which of course i've CASED here. I hope you like.. : )

Products used for this project:

Stamp Set: Bliss, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, and Basic Black Textured
Ink: Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Pearls and The Tearing Edge

0 comments: