CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Monday, March 28, 2011

Gonna Miss Bliss

Well, my post today is going to be short and sweet............I've been away all weekend (on a DATE weekend with my hubby).  It was awesome! Got to take a bubble bath in one of those huge hotel bathtubs with NO kids at the bathroom door saying "Mooommmm......what are you dooooing in there?..........are you taking a bath?..........can I come in too?  Thanks to my brother-in-law for babysitting while we were away.  And thanks to Natasha for holding down the fort and posting for me while I was away :). 


I have to say that Bliss is one of my favorite sets from Sale-a-bration.  I love how detailed and versatile the images are.  For all the ladies from my stamp club and classes who got this set free during Sale-a-bration, I wanted to share a couple of ideas for this set.  For those of you who would still like to get this set, it is still available for 4 more days (free with a minimum $60 order).  Contact me to get yours today!

Products used for this project:
Stamp Sets: Bliss, Tiny Tags
Card Stock: Textured Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, First Edition DSP.
Inks: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
Assessories:  Framed Tulips Embossing Folder (sponged with Early Espresso to make the details pop), Pearls, Mini Vintage Tags, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Dimensionals, Sponge.






This card also features the Bliss set. The card measures 3" x 6", and fits perfectly into Stampin Ups Small Open-Ended Envelopes (107286 pg. 171)

Products used for this project:
Stamp Sets: Bliss
Card Stock: Textured Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso.
Inks: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry
Assessories:  Linen Thread, Vintage Trinkets, Pearls, Curly Label Punch, Dimensionals.

Actually, I have to say how proud of myself I am.  Both of these cards are actually quite simple and don't take a ton of products to replicate................AND............they both lie flat and fit into envelopes! (hee hee Natasha).    Well, hope you like the cards, and that this gives you a couple of ideas on how to use that gorgeous stamp set you got for FREE during Sale-a-bration.  

2 comments:

Natasha Hein

i'm gonna miss bliss too....! what simple gorgeous cards you've created!! love ..love them!! ....and yay now you can mail me one.... : )

luv ya...(teheee)

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper

I love these Leigha! Gorgeous work! I am really enjoying check both yours and Natasha's work out... there's some serious talent here!