CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nature Walk Pop Out Card

Can one stalk their own blog? I seriously can't wait until my sweet friend Leigha posts! She is seriously sooooo freakin' talented!! I just can't wait for her next post! For the most part we don't know what each other is posting so it's always exciting to blog stalk my own blog... : )

When i saw Leigha posted her Aviary pop out card i just had to post this card to show you how fun it is to create this type of fun fold card with different type of stamps.


I'm sorry for the bad photos. I took the photo with my phone at work where the lighting isn't very good. Had to make it a quickie photo op....as i was on my break (wink wink). My fabulous friend and co-worker Susan attended Vancouver Regional as a guest and was WOWed by all the SU presenters and demonstrations. She went home Saturday overwhelmed I'm sure but the next day she came up with this gorgeous card! I couldn't believe it when she showed up at work on Monday with the fun fold all figured out!! I was surprised how fast she figured out the measurements and created such a beautiful fancy pop up card.

I just love Leigha and Susan's pop out card!! If you've created one of these cute pop out cards please leave a comment and link your card to your blog.. we'd love to have a peek at your creation!! : )

I'll be making one of these cute pop out cards this weekend for sure. If you are attending Leigha's class this Friday have fun and don't drink to much wine.. ; ) wink wink!! : )

Products used for this project:
Stamp Sets: Nature Walk, Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake


0 comments: