CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Friday, February 3, 2012

Clean and Simple Valentine CASE


I just LOVED the simplicity of this card created by Maile Belles.  I changed it just a little to encorporate Stampin' Up's Small Heart Punch.  I even thought of sewing the little hearts down, but wanted to retain the clean, simple look of the card, and ended up settling on the sewing accent above the sentiment instead. 


Products Used in this Project: 

Stamp Sets:   P.S I Love You.

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Real Red

Ink: Basic Black

Accessories and More: Small Heart Punch, sewing machine 

(note:  The rose in background is made entirely from cardstock.  More info on it here. )


1 comments:

Allison

This is gorgeous! I LOVE your take on the original card! I may have to CASE your CASE!