CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Kindness Matters CASE



I've been so busy these days, that I barely have any time to sit down in my craft room and focus.  Sometimes I find the creative juices just aren't flowing, or that it's even a little stressful to create original work.  In times like these, I find it so therapeutic to sit down and CASE.  I had a great time recreating Natasha's Everyday Enchantment Butterflies cards.  These were so simple and yet big WOW factor!  It will be great to have a stack of these on hand.  I also did this straight CASE out of Stampin' Up!'s SAB catologue.  The stamp set Kindness matters and all the accessories are still available from the main catogue.  I love how versatile this little set is.  I've used it on several cards and a sweet little 6" x 6" scrapbook page that I will show you soon.  Plus this sweet little set is only $10.95 (c) or $14.95 (w)!  





Products used for this project:

Card Stock: Baja Breeze (textures), Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, and Whisper White

Ink: Baja Breeze (marker), Soft Suede (ink pad) and Soft Suede(marker)

Accessories and More: Big Shot, Designer Frames Embossing Folders, Wide Oval Punch, Stampin' Sponges, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Color Spritzer Tool, Pearl Jewels,and Linen Thread


0 comments: