CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Tweet Leaves CASE



It's been a busy, busy week.  Back to work!  Back to school!  Back to dance!  I'm sure everyone is in the same boat!  I haven't had any time to sit down in my craft room and be creative.  At times like these, I find it very calming to carve out 20 minutes in my week, and sit down and do a straight CASE.  This card is CASEd straight out of the holiday mini catologue. 


Products used for this project:

Stamp Sets: Woodgrain (background stamp) Tweet Leaves, A Word for You.

Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla..

Ink: (markers): Old Olive, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso.

Accessories and More: Lucky Limade Ruffled Ribbon, Early Espresso 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon,  Ribbon Slide, Colour Sprizer Tool, Dimensionals, Sponges.


0 comments: