CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Spooky {Cardstock} Bouquet



This spooky Halloween bouquet was inspired by Martha Stewart.  I simply rearranged the dozen card stock roses that I made in this post, and added a little Martha twist.

Thanks to all my customers who bought my card stock  Long Stemmed Rose Tutorial and made it so successful!  I am always trying to show my customers how versatile these tutorials are.  I'm committed to showing  new ways to use the tutorials you've already bought from me.   For all of you who bought the Long Stemmed Rose Tutorial, here is another way to use it.




Cut a piece of floral foam to match the size of a container of your choice. Glue down some dried moss onto the floral foam.

 

Make one dozen roses from the Long Stemmed Rose Tutorial out of Real Red cardstock.   The roses in the tutorial are full blown roses with multiple layers.  To make these roses, which are smaller, and resemble tighter roses just leaving the bud stage, simply make the roses as per the tutorial but only with 6 layers instead of the usual number in the tutorial.   Remember to give the petals in the last row a little variation so that all the roses do not look exactly the same.   Cut the stems to 3".   Push the dozen roses down into the floral foam.


Add plastick snakes, spiders, and cobwebs to complete the look.




0 comments: